She’s everyone’s favourite mother of dragons. However, in the hallowed fashion circles, she’s often earned mixed reviews. Me, I’ve been a fan since she first hit the scene sometime back in 2011 or 2012, and here are 5 reasons why:
- She does not shy away from colour. Red, yellow, hot pink – she’s totally owned the carpet in vivid hues.
- She can effortlessly transition from girl next door to Hollywood star to sultry siren. Not many starlets can do that.
- She’s not afraid of a risk or two, and doesn’t shy away from quirk.
- She always looks comfortable in her skin and happy to be there. There’s never a hint of trying-too-hard.
- She has fun with her fashion – on and off the red carpet, and yet there’s always a very lady-like air about her.
So there you have it! And while we all wait for the new season of Game of Thrones to hit our screens, feast your eyes on some of Emilia’s finer fashion moments.